Aeroponics System – I Want
The Aeroponics “Program”
1. We will build a true high pressure aeroponics system.
2. The system will be truly automatic and self sufficient.
3. We can communicate to the aeroponics system remotely either by a smart cell phone or through an Internet web page.
4. Our aeroponics system will have a built in fail safe feature to insure reliability and prevent crop loss.
5. The system will be self contained and clean enough to be kept indoors in ones living space. Water damage and odors are to be completely eliminated or impossible to leak.
6. It will be completely portable and able to endure an eight hour of power loss.
7. Able to sustain the complete plant growth cycle from seedling to harvest.
8. It will be easy to maintain and clean.
The Aeroponics “Objective”
1. A system that’s self sustaining and automatic.
2. Able to survive a two hour power outage.
3. System based on the NASA aeroponics studies and reports.
4. True high pressure with mist droplets less than 50 microns.
5. Runs a simple template to control all parameters based on plant species.
The Aeroponics “Design Parameters”
1. Insulated environment.
2. Less than 50 micron droplet size.
3. Temperature controlled root zone and plant zone.
4. Dual spray nozzles for full root coverage and redundancy.
5. Dark root zone.
6. Root zone camera to monitor root health.
7. No standing liquid in root zone for disease and pest control.
8. Air movement in plant zone to mimic the plants natural environment.
9. Humidity control in plant zone.
10. Monitor plant zone: temperature, humidity, and light.
11. Monitor root zone: temperature, and humidity.
12. Disease control and rinse spray – possible backup mister.
13. Re-capture nutrient solution, switch for rinse solution.
14. Filter plant exhaust vent to control pollen and odor release.
15. Programmable alarms for failures, notification by: Email, Phone call, sound, status lights and text message.
16. Redundant aeroponic processor controller.
17. Plant survival mode programming.
18. Total web-base code for Internet connectivity and real-time data charting.