Welcome to Aeroponics DIY Podcast
My guest today, Lea Ann Savage, is a wife and a mother of three sons. She says, “I’m not a gardener and know very little. However, the aeroponic Tower Garden made it easy and was quite forgiving.”
Lea Ann mentions her battle with chronic fatigue and how she was able to overcome it through diet. This explains why she started using her aeroponics system for health reasons.
The health benefits of green smoothies is a huge factor to Lea Ann’s health and is the reason she supports her Vitamix so dearly that she calls herself the Blender Lady. So please listen to her advice if you are facing similar challenges.
In This Episode, you’ll learn:
- Lea Ann talks about what she grows for health.
- What doesn’t like to grow because it takes over the garden.
- How she handles pest without using chemicals.
- Why she stopped eating addictive foods.
- The importance of rotating your greens for better health.
- How to make Green Smoothies.
Links and Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Lea Ann Savage – The Blender Lady: Visit Lea Ann here at her website.
- Favorate Green Smoothie and Sorbet Recipes: These are more than just recipes.
- Buy a Tower Garden: Grow vegetables, fruits & herbs with Lea Ann’s vertical aeroponic tower garden.
- Lea Ann’s aeroponics pictures: See her huge Beefsteak tomato and other vegetables. Surprise! Surprise! Her boys are helping with the harvest
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us here on Aeroponics DIY.
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Also, please subscribe and leave a review for the Aeroponics DIY Podcast on iTunes if you liked the show! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.